The Beauty of Little Elm, TX
Little Elm, located along the northern and eastern shores of Lake Lewisville, is rich in history and dates all the way back to the birth of the great State of Texas. With over 66 miles of shoreline (more than any other city in DFW), the town offers every resident one of the most scenic, and safest, settings in all of North Texas.
• 20 parks and recreational destinations.
• Minutes from major retail centers.
• Sports complexes and concert music pavilions.
• Specialty dining such as Hula Hut, Bella’s Café, and the End Zone.
• Unique craft brew scene at Little Elm Crafthouse.
• Surfing at Hydrous Wakepark.