North Dallas Convenience
It's no secret North Dallas has experienced a booming growth over the past few years. Wildridge is conveniently located off I-35 with close access to both Highway 121 and Highway 161, putting our community within reach of popular entertainment, shopping, dining, and employment destinations across DFW:
• Corporate headquarters in Legacy West, including Toyota, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Dr. Pepper, JC Penney, and Hewlett Packard.
• Premier shopping at the Stonebriar Mall, The Shops of Legacy, Allen Premium Outlets, and the Dallas Galleria.
• Retail meccas including Nebraska Furniture Mart, IKEA, and Bass Pro Shops.
• Hot dining and shopping scene at the Frisco Square.
• Proximity to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field.
• Major sports stadiums including AT&T Stadium, Toyota Stadium, Dr. Pepper Ballpark, American Airlines Center and The Star, the Dallas Cowboy’s practice facility and fitness center.
• Renowned museum districts in Dallas and Fort Worth.